Saturday, June 8, 2013

Not For Sale ( Part 3)

8/6/2013

This is a boring Saturday!
SO i decide to update my blog after so long.

There is a pending post which I supposed to update it 2 years ago.
Nevermind.
Late is better than none.
Here are the graduation presents I gave to my uni frens 2 years ago.

The 8th handmade present for my
uni classmate/table mate/driver  Wuu Cheng:)

The 9th present for my Kampar housemate
矮矮的Joey

The 10th handmade present for my uni classmate Suan Mei


The 11th handmade keychain for my housemate Joyce Sui Fong

 The 12th handmade present for my housemate Sui Fong as well.

The 13th handmade present for my uni classmate Yee Chian.
Until now, the present still with me as I haven't met her since we graduated. 
LOL


The 14th present for my uni classmate Wei Shen

The 15th handmade graduate present for my foundation classmate/ Kampar half-rm (roommate's bf= half) / driver
Yee Khai

The 16th handmade present for my uni classmate/ table mate Hui Yee

The 17th handmade present for my uni classmate Miss Nana


And I still owed my uni buddy Alex Baba the graduate present since 2 years ago.
LOL
I will only continue to make it if I find my enthusiasm like last time :)

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails